At Carolina Aeronautical, we offer a challenging and rewarding program for those interested in Aviation. Our highly experienced staff teach their classes with a one-on-one, student to teacher philosophy. Our students don’t just get to memorize Q&A about the aviation maintenance exams, but they will actually learn about the aircraft structure and it’s systems relating to the exam and licensing process. This will be done under the guidance of our well qualified staff who love what they do. So, please take a minute to look at the complete list of our courses to see what opportunities we offer.
Please visit our online form if you have any questions in regard to our aviation courses we offer.
Note – All FAA Mechanic’s Certification Courses includes the O&P Exams
- 16 Day Novice A&P License Program & exams
- 16 Day Int’l Student A&P Training Course & exams
- 14 Day Intermediate/Helicopter Transition A&P License Program & exams
- 12 Day Advanced A&P Training Course and exams
- 12 Day Airframes Training with S/M Course and exams
- 9 Day Airframe or Powerplants with General Course and exams
- 7 Day A or P Training Add-On Course and exam
- 6 or 8 Day A&P Oral & Practical Training Course
- 6 Day Inspection Authorization Exam Prep Course
- DME’s A&P Oral & Practical Examinations
To download a copy of the course catalog (in PDF) please click the button below.